I saw an interesting meme on Instagram today. It said that the saddest word in the whole wide world is almost. It gave examples:
Well, I am feeling a bit discouraged right now, but for other reasons than my goals.
Last week I did well. I’ve been listening to my affirmations. I wrote my movie review and I finished my PepperJam. Oh and I did the thing! This is my last post as part of #NaBloPoMo! The previous post from today was my bonus post, so this is the final thing. If I had my head on straight, this post would have been yesterday and my vision board post for today. Oh well, what’s done is done.
- Keep listening to affirmations at least an hour per day. Try doing more active affirmations where I repeat what is being said. (Yup keeping this one).
- Figure out my banking situation (this is why I am discouraged).
- Have a new comic for next Wednesday prepared this weekend.
- At work — learn more of the billing process and bill at least one property this week, with zero mistakes.
- But even if I do make mistakes, learn so I can do better.🙂
You did the thing.❤
And I have a gift for you! A Tiny Pepper image that you can use as a badge on your blogs!
I’ve always wanted to do a vision board — but every time I put it into my head to do one, a squirrel would run by. Well long story short, I asked a friend what post she would like to see from me, and she responded with a vision board!
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it
Have you ever heard a quote something like this?
It’s #PepperJam time! Continue reading “*Adults Not Included”
3 o’clock in the morning poetry writing, inspired by a dream. I’ve never in my life had a dream like this. It was an odd but beautiful experience. And even if it never happens in reality, I can always look back and remember this dream. This dream I shared with such a special woman.